2008年9月19日 星期五

Job completion--The dream bath room come true







This morning, I went to Paishin company to have my refund of the surplus wall tile material that has been returned to them. This means my bath room project is really coming to the end.

Yesterday, there was 3 people worked through out the whole afternoon to install the glass walls of the bath room and the toilet room. They did a good job. To wait for the curing of the silicone sealed joints, we, the three of of our family, had to go to Hsintien house to take a bath last night.

I wiped the glass partitions this morning. I took a shower after lunch in order to test the partitions to see if there is any leakage at all joints. It turned out perfect.

Thanks to all these hard working people--mason, carpenter, plumber, and electrician. And, thanks to the efficient and with advanced technology of the related industry of Taiwan, that make the renovation of my bath room possible and make it affordable.

沒有留言: